Welcome to my Blog

I'm an Author. I love to write, I love to read and I just love books in general.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Important news! YIPPEE!!!


Not an April's Fool joke

Ellorascave has lowered prices at third party ebook stores such as Kindle, Barnes and Noble, All Romance Ebooks, and most others. Check out the reduced prices on ebook titles from the following authors. I've linked each author's name to their website!






Laurann Dohner (me)














Yippee! Very COOL news!!! So please give them a read!

(And no...this is not an April Fool's joke. Go take a peek!)


In other news...Tempting Rever is available in print at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
I should be receiving the cover for Redeeming Zorus and a release date soon! Have a fantastic week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment