Welcome to my Blog

I'm an Author. I love to write, I love to read and I just love books in general.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stealing Coal added to Kindle at Amazon!


I get asked A LOT about when books are added to Kindle. I've seen them go up after a week to it taking over a month for them to be available. I don't know why some go faster than others but Stealing Coal has been added. Click the cover to go to the Kindle version of it or click HERE.



In other news I should be getting the cover for Redeeming Zorus soon and a release date in the near future! The feedback I've gotten from the two people who have read it were really great! I'll easily admit it seemed daunting when I realized Zorus needed his own book and the story came about. You have no idea how many emails I've received with helpful suggestions on how to kill him off in the Cyborg Seduction series. LOL. Hey, he is HOT, you know. He hates humans but he has his reasons. You'll discover them if you read his story. Writing about his life became an obsession of mine. I have never had an easier time coming up with a title though. LOL!



This weekend I'm preparing to submit the second book that follows Mate Set. My fingers are crossed that it gets picked up. It's edgy, it has violence, and a whole lot of passion so that's why I worry so much. I wonder if I crossed any lines or pushed boundaries. It's that kind of book. I heard back from someone who read it and she assures me I have no reason to worry. She gave me fantastic feedback about it. I trust her judgement. I'll let you know when I hear anything. If it gets picked up I do plan to write more books. I really love Grady's brothers and this story just connected me closer to his family. I want to write about the rest of them!



I hope everyone has a great week. I'm going to relax for a day and catch up on reading a few books on my 'to be read' list.



No comments:

Post a Comment