Welcome to my Blog

I'm an Author. I love to write, I love to read and I just love books in general.

Friday, May 13, 2011

His Purrfect Mate - Release date 5/18!!!



YIPPEE! In less than a week the second book to Mate Set is going to be available at Ellorascave. I had written three cyborg books back to back and after I finished Redeeming Zorus, I was able to complete the second book to this series. Yes, series. There will be more books about the Harris family! Here's the blurb for His Purrfect Mate. The excerpt is up at Ellorascave. If you click on the cover...it will take you directly to the site.



Book 2 in the Mating Heat series.


Shannon is a quarter puma but can’t shift. She is just a human with a few extra genes. She knows how dangerous shifters are and now she is their prey, captured by a group of werewolves for a deadly hunt. But she is rescued by the biggest werewolf of them all. He’s the sexiest male she’s ever seen—jet-black hair, muscular body, piercing dark eyes and a growl that heats her blood.




Anton talks the woman down from a tree but her instinct is to climb anything nearby―that being him now. His body responds fervently to hers and he vows to protect her with his life, only to discover that she is the enemy.


Anton is the future alpha of his pack and a cat will never be accepted. There’ll be hell to pay. But it is mating heat and he is about to lose all control to that driving sexual need. His wolf wants her and can smell her desire for him. There’s no way to stop it now—his animal won’t be denied.




In other news...I'm writing. Always! LOL. I can't tell you exactly what book will be finished next, I work on more than one at a time, depending on what character demands my attention, but you'll be seeing more of Zorn, the Cyborgs, the Raine brothers, and the Harris family in the near future.



I also have been spending a lot of my free time working on a new series. I'm hoping to have news about it by this summer. I don't want to give out too many details. I don't like to do that until I know if it's going to be picked up or not. If you follow me on facebook you know that I got obsessed with a 'new series' a while back. I'm almost ready to submit it. I wanted to write the first three books of it before I submitted them so that I didn't have to worry about trying to fit them into my busy schedule (and yes, I keep busy writing!). I hate keeping anyone waiting if they want to read more books in a series so I do tend to put in some extreme hours. I love what I do so it's fantastic for me. What can I tell you about the new series? This is on my computer monitor when I work on them. That's about all I can say! (Tease...I know...I write erotica so what do you expect???) LOL!!!






I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment