Welcome to my Blog

I'm an Author. I love to write, I love to read and I just love books in general.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The upcoming week and life as I know it. LOL


Okay, this week is getting better. I'm still sick but I'm breathing better so that's good. LOL. My fever is down. I'm recovering and I completely and totally give credit to my other half, my wonderful husband David, who has taken such wonderful care of me. He has done the cooking, the dishes, the laundry, and taken care of the kids all weekend. He ran errands, let me sleep in, and in general just took care of me. So... here's to marriage and great husbands who are SUPER TERRIFIC! I really lucked out 20 years ago when I met him. Can you believe that he STILL opens doors for me, holds my hand when we go places, kisses me the minute he walks in the door home from work, and cuddles with me on the couch? That's my hero, I mean husband. LOL.
.
On Tuesday is a MUCH awaited book I want to read is coming out. I bought my first ebook from this wonderful author after a friend of mine told me about this book she bought on line called Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston. I bought it, read it, and man was I hooked! On Tuesday she's releasing 'The Main Squeeze'. I'm really excited about it. LOL. So come Tuesday you know what I'll be doing. Reading! Her books are always special to me because it introduced me to the world of ebooks AND she's a really great writer.
.
And...last not but not least.... LOOK FOR UPDATES on my website probably this upcoming weekend. I have news!!! Really wonderful, great news!!! Nope, I'm not pregnant. The factory is dismantled forever there so you'll never hear that news from me. LOL. This is career news, relating to my book Ral's Woman, and that's all I can say now until everything is official! LOL! There's your big hints about my super great news and that's with an S!!!!

4 comments:

  1. does this mean another book? I'm so excited if it is. I love Ral's woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have deserving heros. Feel better soon. I hope this means there are more bookS. You said plural. I can't wait to buy your next book or books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. Can't wait to hear your spectacular news and so glad you are feeling better. I'm recovering too. I hate being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, all I can say is you can get excited. LOL.

    Bighugebookfan, thanks, he's the best, and you're good at hints. LOL. With an S!

    Regina, thanks! I'm getting better every day. I hope you get totally well very soon. I know you've been sick for some days now. This is a bad flu/cold year.

    ReplyDelete