Welcome to my Blog

I'm an Author. I love to write, I love to read and I just love books in general.

Friday, October 23, 2009

It's going to be a LONG day...LOL

Okay, I've heard about everyone getting sick but last night I was struck down with the nastiness. I have a slight fever today, a very sore throat, and no voice. Yes, no voice. (You can't see my 3 smaller children grinning, giving each other high fives, and gleefully giggling behind their hands at the concept of mom being unable to talk but I can see and hear and yes...they certainly are...LOL). My husband will smile, perhaps want to high five the kids when I'm not looking, but he's polite enough to hide his amusement (okay, at least usually) when I lose my voice. You see... I suck a charades. LOL. Two of our children are still learning how to read and write so notes aren't so good for the 5-6 year olds unless I want to tell them... See Joe run or Pat likes green. (oh is this going to be fun)
.
I wish all of you a happy Friday and a great weekend. I'm hoping that I get over this really fast and am grateful it's the end of the week because it means that come tomorrow morning my husband will be home to take care of the kids so I can try to sleep this stupid thing away. LOL.

4 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon!

    I will say try that x 7 kids all of whom got sick within days of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'll take your 7 and trade you for one hyper Ian any day! I laid down on the floor to die...LOL... and he body slammed me in a WWF move. I had a left breast... now... I have an ice pack. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nasty cold and flu season this year. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Helen. I'm still feeling like death warmed over but I'm coughing less.

    ReplyDelete