Welcome to my Blog

I'm an Author. I love to write, I love to read and I just love books in general.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Today is the day!!! New book out!!!

I'm VERY excited to announce that my new series - Riding the Raines - kicks off today with Navarro and Trina's story. What can I say? When a sexy rancher whispers in my author ear... who am I to not listen? LOL. I couldn't resist him and I'm really hoping that you can't either!!!

I'm sharing a release day with some great authors so I hope if you go give my book a look that you'll also check out their new releases at Ellorascave. I know you are used to me releasing an Aeon book so I am sharing a hot book cover and blurb of one on my blog today from Aubrey Ross - a really talented author. Have a great weekend!!!


Book one in the Riding the Raines series.

Trina Mattews lost her husband of sixteen years to a tragic accident. Starting her life over in the small town of Hailey, Texas, at the age of thirty-eight sounded like a good idea but she never counted on the loneliness she’d experience.

.

Navarro Raine is the hottest man she’s ever seen. He’s tall, with piercing blue eyes and Native American beauty. He fills her nighttime fantasies and makes her wonder about all the things she’s yet to experience in bed. And Navarro has a reputation for being very good in that department…

.

Discovering he’s about to lose his family ranch, Trina has the perfect solution for both of them. She’s willing to offer Navarro the money to save his ranch if he’ll give her the kind of sex she’s only read about. It might be the craziest thing she’s ever done but after years of vanilla sex, she’s made up her mind—it’s time to taste a few more flavors.

Buy LINK




Intimate Invasion, Book Three

This series is an independent spinoff of the Crimson Carousel series.

Genetic manipulation and generations of selective breeding have created a race of hybrids more ferocious than any the Froswick or Terran dimensions have ever faced before. The only hope of defeating these creatures is to strengthen the alliance between Nac O’te warriors and Earth’s Paranormal Elite.

.

Rhys approaches Arabel hoping to outline the new alliance, but she turns him away. She will protect her dimension and he should do the same. Infuriated by her arrogance, Rhys summons Javier, a reformed Setti hybrid who has been specifically engineered for seduction and virility. Javier takes Arabel captive and launches an erotic campaign on her senses. In the arms of this feral hybrid, Arabel learns the pleasure of surrender and the true meaning of leadership.

.

Publisher’s Note: This story was previously published elsewhere and has been revised for Ellora’s Cave.

.

Reader Advisory: The very vicious and naughty Sylina makes a return appearance in Forced Alliance. As always, whenever Sylina is around, sexual interaction takes on new dimensions, and one man will learn the enjoyment of m/m/f under her tutelage.


Buy LINK
.
.
Okay... I didn't get permission from the other authors to post their books and blurbs...I like to... but here's a link to Ellorascave so you can check out the other great new releases.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Laurann on your latest release!! And to all the other authors as well!

    I stll say you rock for sure!

    ReplyDelete