Welcome to my Blog

I'm an Author. I love to write, I love to read and I just love books in general.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kissing Steel is at Ellorascave!


I'm thrilled to say that Kissing Steel is OUT today!!! I'm also very nervous. If you read my books you know I write some pretty hard core males who go after what they want. Well, with Kissing Steel... he's the one who needs convinced. Rena is going after a big, sexy Cyborg. LOL.
.
What inspired this one? I can tell you. I saw this super erotic picture (I keep saying I'm visual and I truly am) with this guy bound and mostly naked... his body all tense and sexy... muscles straining... and that just jolted my imagination. LOL. I had an image fixed in my head of a big, forceful, Alpha male suddenly bound down at the mercy of a smaller female determined to turn him on... and there you have the spark that ignited that story between Steel and Rena.
.
BLURB
.

Book 2 in the Cyborg Seduction series.


All Rena wanted was to steal back a spaceship and earn enough money to buy her freedom from her travesty of a life. Her mission to recover stolen property from pirates backfired and she became a possession when she encountered cyborgs instead. Now, one of them will own her. Rena is a survivor…and she wants the very tall, big, brutally sexy cyborg who doesn’t like to share anything that belongs to him.


Steel is beyond irritated when he is maneuvered into ownership of a fragile human female. She’s not nearly big enough to handle his size or strength, yet she’s determined to get him into bed—into her. Steel realizes just what this little female is capable of when he awakens, chained to his bed, with her riding his very turned-on body. For a man who prides himself on his unyielding control, Steel soon finds Rena stripping him of it an inch at a time.


.

Here is the direct link to Kissing Steel - http://www.jasminejade.com/ps-8315-50-kissing-steel.aspx
.
You can also find me here today. Kaye Manro was nice enough to interview me and here's that link - http://kayemanro.blogspot.com/2010/04/welcome-laurann-dohner.html
.
( Thank you, Kaye! )
.
Regina Carlysle also posted about Steel here - http://threewickedwriters.blogspot.com/
and on her personal blog here - http://reginacarlysle.blogspot.com/
(Thank you, Regina !)
.
Here's the trailer for Kissing Steel
.


6 comments:

  1. Happy release day, Laurann! I'm glad you are visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hooo!! Happy release day Laurann!! And OMG - where has the time gone!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Keep 'em coming, Laurann! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cari. I'm always writing. LOL.

    ReplyDelete