Welcome to my Blog

I'm an Author. I love to write, I love to read and I just love books in general.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Cyborg Seduction Series Trailer!



.
I am happy and proud to announce a new series by me... Cyborg Seduction! I got some emails over the past few days by readers who went to Ellorascave, saw Burning Up Flint - my next release - and saw Cyborg Seduction series - Book 1. I got questions aplenty but mostly they were worried I'd stopped writing about Zorn Warriors. NEVER!!! I LOVE ZORN WARRIORS!!! I bought the hat, the T-shirt, and the big darn magnet for my fridge! (I seriously did and it's totally cool!!! LOL) So... no worries. I love Zorn Warriors, I have plenty of books about them to write and fully plan to.
.
I have room in my heart for more than hot aliens - there's room in there for hot cyborgs too! They are tall, muscled, and... they were created with gray toned skin to set them apart from humans. This series is set in the future where we weren't really kind to them so they tend to not like humans much. Of course it's lonely spending all that time in outer space and even Cyborgs could use some T.L.C! I hope you will watch the trailer for the series. It will get you in the mindset of where the first book starts! Burning Up Flint is releasing March 5th!!! I'm super excited and I just hope that if you enjoy my Zorn Warriors that you too can find room in your heart for sexy cyborgs too!
.
I promise you that when I get the book cover for Burning Up Flint that I'll be on here super fast to post it EVERYWHERE that I can! As soon as I hear anything about Tempting Rever... should be getting word on that soon... release date and book cover. That will be very exciting!!!
.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you take a look at the trailer. I do them myself, work with stock photos and a photo editing program so... I hope I didn't do too badly! I hope everyone will take three minutes and go check out the series trailer above. I know series trailers aren't...well, I'm not sure if people make them but I did. I thought it would be a nice introduction to get a feel for Cyborgs! I think I'm getting better at making them! LOL. Have a great day!

p.s - For some reason the comment button is playing hide and seek so if you click on THIS POST - at the bottom under this it will give you the ability to leave a comment.

5 comments:

  1. Cool trailer - and plot! Great imagination Laurann =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome trailer! Congratulations on working on two series...I think it's so awesome you get emails from readers. Hasn't happened to me yet, other than emails from readers who are fellow authors, which is also pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, Thank you! I am having a lot of fun writing these!!!

    Cari, Thanks! I am learning how to make them and working with that photo editing. Lots of copy and pasting but I think I'm getting better! I'm really happy to be writing 2 series. It will keep me VERY busy but I'll love every second of it. Readers are great! LOL. Some of them weren't real happy though thinking I'd abandoned Zorn. I got one really irritated one but I assured her Zorn books are still being written. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fantastic, and what an amazing trailer! You are one multi-talented superwoman! Congratulations on the new series, it sounds fascinating.

    Juniper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Juniper! I had fun making the trailer and writing the books... so much fun!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete